Sunday, December 2, 2012

{Sunday Social}







Link up with Neely & Ashley for another fun Sunday Social!


1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
Honestly...just opening up gifts with my brother, my sister-in-law and their kids before seeing the extended family. When you factor in the extended family, we're upwards of 25+ people now and its so much for the little ones to open EVERYONE's gifts. We've made it a tradition that after we're done opening gifts at our house, we go over to my brother's house, open gifts and have breakfast with mimosas. I love spending that time with the nieces & nephew!

2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so, what is it?
My all-time favorite Christmas movie is probably A Christmas Story. I love when there is a 24 hour marathon of it. Seriously it is WAY too funny.

Elf is another good one and I cannot wait to watch it with my students in two weeks after our quizzes (Friday movie class!)

3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.

I think this just looks festive! 

4. What is your favorite holiday song?
I have a few! "Feliz Navidad" is one of my favorites because hello, I am a Spanish teacher. It just gets stuck in your head.

I also LOVE Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas is You" and NSYNC's "Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays"

5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Cookies!! I wanna try to make these:

or these

 


6. What is on your wish list this year?
  I would love a MK watch, the MK wallet to match the bag my brother gave me last year for Christmas (I think he is getting it for me....my co-worker Natalie told him to! ha!), gray Bailey Uggs, a maid, and my loans paid off. Ha! The last two I don't expect and I am totally not a labels obsessed girl. I probably wont get any of these but I will be happy with what I get. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment