Thursday, May 24, 2012

BLOG HELP!

Okay, I finally decided I was bored of my layout and searched high & low for one I liked. I came across the one I have now and think it is PERFECT for summer time. Just perfect. There are even buttons to have your blog title to appear on.

Problem.

I have not a clue in the world how to do this!! I want my blog title up there so it doesn't look like a lost soul. If any of you darling readers have a clue how to do it and can help me fix it, I'd greatly appreciate it! I don't want the blog to look like a hot mess. Maybe if I download photoshop and figure out how to do it, I can make it look nice. Also - will someone tell me if when they look at the blog there is a giant box behind the picture? I can't figure out why either. #firstworldproblems.

Please help me if you can! I'd greatly appreciate it! (Especially since it took me 45 minutes to figure out how to take off my old template on the new "dashboard" of blogger).

No comments:

Post a Comment