Saturday, October 13, 2012

Polishaholic Swap Reveal!





I participated in a polishaholic swap that Allison & Allie hosted!! I love nail polish. Seriously, I cannot go into Target without coming out with a new shade of Essie. Virtually impossible!

My partner in the swap was Kristyn! I love that we have the same name....just different spellings! 

Here are my goodies from her:


I got a cute makeup pouch, sticky post-it notes (I love office supplies!) and three nail polishes. I got Essie's "Marathin," Essie's "Pilates Hottie" and China Glaze's "Rise and Shine." This is my first time getting a China Glaze polish and I think it is a fun color. I cannot wait to use all of them! 

I loved participating in this swap and hope to participate in another one again in the future. :)


(And this took me forever to post because I was at school all day and then worked tonight. Oy vey. Happy weekend!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment