Thursday, October 4, 2012

{Okay Thursday!}






Back for another rendition of my favorite Thursday link up! Link up with Amber & Neely to share what is okay with you today!


IT'S OKAY...

...that I survived my first day of working in the school!

...that I feel like I had NO idea what I was doing all day (they really gave me no instructions)

...to be mad at my dog for waking me up at 4:30am this morning to go out. REALLY, I did not have to get up for another hour!

...that I am tired.

...that I am super excited for all the TV from tonight that I will be watching (Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Jersey Shore premiere!!)

...that I wrote down the release date of Taylor Swift's album in my planner today at lunch. Yeah, I have issues.

...that I am super excited to sleep in Saturday & Sunday. I plan on having a love affair with my bed....moving on!

...to be excited to go out for a drink tomorrow night after work with Amanda!!

...to make a to do list and put "CLEAN ROOM" on it. I'm not kidding. It's that bad...again.

...to have almost cried during "Won't Back Town." #nerdyteacheralert



2 comments:

  1. great post!
    new follower :)

    Sabz
    theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. I'm mad because I have to get up early for the next 2 Saturdays. I'll make up for it on Sunday.
    Glad you had a good first day!

    ReplyDelete