Wednesday, November 21, 2012

{WILW!}






Twas the night before Thanksgiving and lots to be loving/thankful for!

Link up with the lovely Jamie (who will hopefully welcome her sweet baby boy sometime soon!) to share what you're loving today!



I'm loving that on December 3rd I am becoming the teacher for the teacher I am with 1st & 5th period while she is out at grand jury duty! I will be teaching all her classes and there'll be a sub for me! 

I'm loving all my sweet friends who came out for my birthday last Saturday to celebrate!! I had such a lovely time.

I'm loving that my two managers totally had my back with the crazy lady screaming at me tonight at work about her credit card saying I stole it when she misplaced it. (more on that later)

I'm loving that I can FINALLY sleep in tomorrow!! 

I'm loving these sweeties:
 (My nephew Steven, Tucker their new dog and my niece/goddaughter Sara)




No comments:

Post a Comment