Sunday, November 4, 2012

{Sunday Social}

It has been a few weeks since I have linked up with Neely & Ashley for Sunday Social! But here I am, back at it.





Link up with Neely & Ashley today to discover some other great blogs out there! 


1. What is currently on your wish list?
Well my birthday is two weeks from today(!) and Christmas is slowly approaching. Honestly, I don't even know what I want at this point, ha ha! I would love a pair of grey Uggs (these have been on my wish list for about 1-1.5 years), a MK watch, and maybe some more Pandora charms. :)


2. Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
I am probably behind in this boat, ha ha!  But the most recently discovered one was "Songza" thanks to my co-worker, Sarah. It plays music based on the time of day/your mood. It's really fun!

3. What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
Umm, Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition! Haha, totally true! And although I have missed a few episodes, I want to watch Emily Owens MD but who knows if the CW will come back on my cable box.


4. Share your social media links for us to follow you:
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kjak18/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/applejacks18
Instagram: kjak18 (username)

5. What is a TV show or movie or song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of....feel free to name one of each:


TV Show:

FRIENDS - Seriously, it ended 8 years ago and I still love it to this day! 


Movie:
Probably Bridesmaids....SO FUNNY!





Song: 

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift

 

2 comments:

  1. Friends is on my list too!! it's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love friends too! we were watching reruns earlier tonight, always so funny!! that last episode always makes me sad :-(

    ReplyDelete