Wednesday, November 7, 2012

{WILW - Happy November!}

It's the first WILW in November! I am happy to be back linking up after not having my cable & internet last week due to Hurricane Sandy.

Head on over to the lovely Jamie's blog to share what you're loving this week! 






I'm loving that I was able to wait on line for only 20 minutes today to get gas. Trust me - I never thought I'd see the day that you'd have to wait on a gas line. But 20 minutes was not bad at all!!

I'm loving that I was sent home from work at CPK tonight because of this stupid nor'easter. It was NOT fun driving home in the hail/rain/sleet/snow but at least I am home! Somehow I always manage to be on shifts when we have crappy weather.

I'm loving that I get to spend the weekend with my BFF April this weekend! Going into the city Friday after school and coming home Sunday. So excited to spend some time with her and enjoy my first weekend off since AUGUST!


I'm loving the two new Essie colors I picked up recently, "Where's My Chaffeur" which is currently on my toe and "She's Pampered." I sincerely have a nail polish addiction and can't help myself!


She's Pampered
 

Where's my chaffeur

I'm loving that election day is over! I am pleased with the results even though some people are not (to each their own..no matter who won, someone was not going to be happy) but I am LOVING the ads that won't be on TV anymore!

I'm loving that my birthday is a week from Sunday! I can't wait to celebrate with some friends in the city!

I'm loving that we have a 3 day weekend this weekend due to Veteran's Day being observed on Monday!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment