Monday, May 2, 2011

Crash and Burn

Going to CRASH and BURN because of how tired I am. Literally getting four hours of sleep a night and going from 530am until whenever I'm done with work/school/tutoring followed by more lessons, makes for torture.

I am so done and exhausted I could cry. Four more days this week, five days next week with my last observation (thank God!), and then four days the week after and I will have survived student teaching. I plan on celebrating by getting a gigantic margarita and a MASSIVE nap.

And to top it all off, my best friend was in a car accident tonight. 580235920934 miles away in Georgia. Okay, not really THAT far away but still pretty far I can't go see how she is. :(

Off to bed in a poopy mood but only AFTER I finish my lesson plan. Maybe I'll work through lunch again tomorrow to do my plan for Wednesday so I can go to bed SUPER early tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can get some sleep soon! you're almost done! I'll be praying for your frined!

    ReplyDelete