Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pictures that speak the words....




Things can ONLY get better from here. Either I rectify my CRAPPY love life situation and fix what I broke that wasn't really broken....or I move on.

This completely explains what I am going through right now. I had to do this to see if we were meant to be.

Story of my LIFE.
Sometimes, you just have to smile; pretend everything's okay, hold back the tears and just walk away.
I couldn't agree more.

How do you know if you have made the right decision? It's when you picked the harder choice, yet your heart is at peace.





Broken. Want to be fixed. Don't know if it is possible.

I think I need to go think and go to bed. It's almost 11:30. I'm teaching my first day tomorrow in my second placement and I'm all sorts of nervous. Plus, I really don't feel in the right state of mind right now. At all.

2 comments:

  1. These are great words of wisdom. Keep your head up. Good luck teaching tomorrow! I know it's difficult when other stuff is going on, but I hope your kids make it better at least for a little while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were funny. I made them make bull horns and fish faces and they were laughing at themselves!

    ReplyDelete