Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Question Friday!



I am in Georgia visiting my best friend Stephypants (which I shall blog about when I return). As she is cleaning up for the little shindig tonight, I am doing this Five Question Friday. So head on over here to link up!


1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
I just like being with the family. We really don't have any Easter traditions but just being together and watching my nieces and nephew play over the last few years is good enough for me!

2. Are you a "shower" or "long, hot bath" kind of person?

I'm a shower person...but I love to take long hot..and I mean STEAMING hot showers. I get antsy so I don't like sitting in a bathtub. Once in a blue moon, I'll take a whirlpool. Otherwise, I like my hot shower. And to me, a long shower is like 8-10 mins.

3. Can you parallel park and if so, when was the last time you did it?

Last time would be when I took my road test! I CANNOT parallel park to save my life. I really try to avoid it at all possible cause. I would rather walk an extra five minutes then parallel park. Plus, I'm not good at it!

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?

I always LOVE the bubble gum eggs (I'm not sure why) and Reese's peanut butter cups. I really only eat candy around holidays.

5. Easter: Do you go all out on the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the Holiday?

I would say it is kind of a combination of the two. We like the candy aspect but over the years, my family has not been all gung-ho on the religious aspect of it. Don't get me wrong. We still pray, thank the Lord for his sacrifices and everything, but we're not all gung-ho about it as I think my mother would like to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment