Sunday, December 15, 2013

{Sunday Social!}


I am behind in linking up today for Sunday Social because I was consumed with decorating the rest of the Christmas tree (we have THREE boxes of ornaments!) and taking Lily for a walk to tire her out before I went to work. But here I go!

1. What is your favorite Holiday movies/specials?
I don't really have a favorite Holiday special but my favorite movies are A Christmas Story, Elf, and National Lampoon's Christmas vacation. All classics!! 




2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays and if so, what? If not, what would you do?
I usually volunteer by helping out with the Giving Tree. The school where I work has a giving tree with needy families in the community and they put tags on for gifts they as asking. This year, I already did two tags that were princess toys for one little girl and a coat for another. Plus, they just added more families last week so I gotta go buy some clothes for a 3 year old little girl. That'll be fun. I also bought for the animal shelter as well. We do "Stuff-a-school" which is the giving tree, a pajama drive, a food drive, adopt a platoon, animal shelter drive, coat drive, scarves/hats/gloves drive for the less fortunate.

3. What is your favorite toy you received as a child for the holidays?
Hmm...this is kind of tough as I am having a hard time remembering!! I would probably say my American Girl doll Molly!! I still have her somewhere.

4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays?
CDs probably. And clothes.

5. What do you do on Christmas eve?
Usually on Christmas eve, we try to go to church but most of the time, it ends up being on Christmas day. I can remember a few years ago, we went to church on Christmas eve and then the diner across the street...that was different! If we don't go to church on Christmas eve, we are usually at my Uncle Tom & Aunt Laura's house or my Uncle Bill & Aunt Betsy's house. We used to do Christmas Eve & Christmas Day celebrations with the family but now we do one because we are getting too big!

Link up with Ashley & Neely!  

2 comments:

  1. Those are my favorite Christmas movies too!
    Stopping by from the Social!

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that clip of Elf is one of my favorite parts. Love that movie!!!

    ReplyDelete