Sunday, December 1, 2013

{Sunday Social - My favorites!}



How is today already DECEMBER 1st?! Where has 2013 gone?! I can't believe Christmas is coming so soon...hoping to convince my mother to get a REAL tree this year (we usually have an artifical one but it has seen better days) and start my shopping tomorrow after school.

Link up with Ashley & Neely this week for Sunday Social! It's all about favorites!

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Oh goodness. I love ice cream! Thank goodness I'm not lactose. My favorites are cookies n cream, mint chocolate chip and chocolate.

2. What is your favorite smell?
I love anything sweet. My car currently smells like Yankee Candle's "Christmas Cookie". Any baked goods smell good to me. I am also obsessed with "Warm Vanilla Sugar" from Bath & Body Works.

3. What is your favorite TV commercial (past or present)?
The crazy Target lady is always my favorite at this time of year!

I also love the Swiffer commercials with the old couple.

4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Well, it is DEFINITELY NOT Monday! Haha. Always the sign of the beginning of the week. I would have to say Friday. 

5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
Honestly, just be a bum! I like to be in my PJs in bed, watching TV or movies, browsing the internet/reading blogs, and of course, Pinterest!! It really sucks you in.

6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Honestly, sweatpants from Victoria's Secret. In college, I managed to obtain so many (blame it on my shopping problem haha) but they are just sooooooo comfy!!


Well there are only 15 more school days until a 2 week Christmas vacation!!! I am so excited. I have to go in our crawl space before work to put stuff away/get stuff out but I am super ready for Christmas. Truly my favorite holiday because I love giving. :)

4 comments:

  1. I have a ton of sweats (and yoga pants) from Victoria's Secret as well! They make the BEST sweats!

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet scents are my favourite as well (Candy, my wife's baking etc) I love the Frosted Cupcake scent from Bath and Body works for my car. Not normally a huge fan of these things but this smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha-- the old couple swiffer commercials are so cute! I'm jealous that you get a two week vacation!

    ReplyDelete