Sunday, December 8, 2013

{Sunday Social}






Happy Sunday everyone! I have this day off because later this afternoon, we are celebrating my Grandma's 90th birthday with a big dinner/party for her! 90! Her birthday is actually on Wednesday but we figured we would do it a few days early and before it gets crazy with the holidays.

Link up with Ashley & Neely for this week's Sunday Social!

{1} What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?
It is actually a picture of my last dog, Shadow. I had her from when I was in 10th grade (back in 2003) until this past March. I still miss her so much. A part of my heart went with her when we had to put her to sleep due to cancer.
{2} What do you keep beside your bed?
I have a nightstand where I keep a lamp, my alarm clock, my watch, some lotions, and my cellphone when it is charging. Plus my hair dryer is on the floor...kind of a mess right now, ha ha!
{3} What is your least favorite chore?
Anything that has to do with the outside...raking leaves right now!
{4} If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? 
Probably getting up in the morning to get dressed! I am not a morning person!
{5} What do you do to vent anger?
I usually text or call one of my best friends. Or I just have myself a good cry and take a nap. Sometimes that is all I need!

{6} What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Honestly, Christmas is my favorite holiday! I love all the songs (I love that 97.5 has had Christmas music on for two weeks now) and I love the "thrill" of finding a perfect (or somewhat) gift for someone. I enjoy decorating (even though it gets frustrating that no one helps me) and I love sitting in my room for hours just watching TV as I wrap gifts. I just love giving to others. If you're feeling generous and want to help a family bring home their 6th (!!!) child from China, please consider buying a T-shirt or simply donating to the Ankerich family for their adoption. I ordered a ONE shirt and cannot wait for it to come in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. I am so not a morning person, while all of my children on the other hand...all morning people. OIY!!!!

    ReplyDelete