Wednesday, March 13, 2013

{WILW}






It is never too late (at least I think!) to link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here is what I'm loving this week:

I'm loving...
that my cousin's fiance, Bryce, had his first children's book published!! It is currently free on Amazon for the Kindle. And he has plans to write more. Check it out!

I'm loving...
that the Vera Bradley store at my mall gave me a new bag because the one I had bought ripped on the seam. Good customer service!
I'm loving...
that my friend/co-worker Skye's mom is going to do my taxes! For cheap too! I paid $80 last year to do it myself on TurboTax and she'll do it for like $50. Score. 
I'm loving...
that this sexy man will be on the next season of Dancing With the Stars! More drool time!
'

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard that yet about Sean! That is definitely a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete