Sunday, March 17, 2013

{Sunday Social!}






Happy St.Patty's Day, y'all!!! Coming from an Irish gal, I wish I was celebrating with some green beer & friends. Instead, I'll be at work. Oh, how growing up stinks at times.

Here I am back at it linking up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social!


1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? - Staying in my pajamas ALL DAY (well, new ones after a shower), watching a marathon of Law & Order SVU or a bunch of movies. Also, I love to catch up on my blogs!

2. Favorite thing to do on a summer weekend? -  I grew up by the water so my FAVORITE thing to do is spend a day at the beach, followed by some drinks (beer or wine) with friends. It's the most relaxing thing ever!

Ocean Beach, Fire Island, NY

3. Favorite spring accessory? - I am usually not a big person when it comes to accessories so I would have to say a new cute bag in a fun color.

4. Favorite way to spend a winter day? - I hate winter. So, as long as I do NOT have to shovel snow or clean off my car, I like to spend it the same exact way as I do a rainy day. :)

5. What is your favorite season and why? - SUMMER!!! Like I said before, I grew up by the water so I love spending a day at the beach. I also love going to concerts in the summer and there is NO SCHOOL! (Unless you take a summer class which I have to do for a month this summer). Plus outdoor BBQs with friends!

6. Best birthday you've ever had? - I would like to say it is a tie between my 25th & 26th birthdays. I had a lot of fun celebrating it in the city! If you can't remember parts of the night, that is a sign it has been a good birthday!!


Nat, Sarah, Myself celebrating Sarah's 21st & my 25th birthday in the city (great co-workers!)


Celebrating my 26th birthday in the city with my NP loves! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment