Sunday, March 31, 2013

{Sunday Social - Happy Easter!}





Happy Easter to everyone! I hope if you celebrate you all have a blessed holiday with family & loved ones. I'm back linking up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social.

1. What is your favorite type of workout to do?
 (Let's face it...who wouldn't?!)

2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure or sweet?
I am not a big chocolate fan (I have to be in the mood) so I love Twizzler's, Kit-Kats, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or Twis. 

3. What is the one thing you continuously forget to do?
Get my oil changed in my car! It's over 3,000 due for it!!!

4. Do you prefer post-it notes or phone reminders?
I have my work schedule for CPK synced to my iPhone calendar and it buzzes 15 minutes before the start time of my shift. I use post-it notes for everything else! So both I guess.

5. What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
 My sweet baby Shadow. RIP girl! <3

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment