Thursday, March 14, 2013

{It's Okay Thursday}

Link up with Neely & Amber to share what is okay with you on this Thursday!!

It's OKAY...

...that I could go to bed right now. And it's super early.

...that I am beyond excited Sean Lowe is going to be on the next season of Dancing With the Stars

...that I have not folded my laundry that was done Tuesday...and I have more to do. BLAH.

...that I want to go to the gym but when I do have free time, I want to sleep instead! #workinggirlproblems

...to not want to finish cleaning my room. 

...to be SUPER READY for Easter to come so I can have ice cream again!!!

...that I am VERY VERY VERY tempted to go to the Vera Bradley outlet by me that just opened tomorrow after school. #problems

...I took a 1.5 hour nap tonight and I am about to go to bed.

...to have way too many nail polishes.

...to hope for summer to come sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment