Sunday, February 24, 2013

{Sunday Social}






This week's Sunday Social with Ashley & Neely is all about middle school and high school. Oh the fun years!

1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
Oh boy...I am not sure if I can even remember to how I dressed back then! Ha. Maybe something with platform wedge sandals and falling into the whole Pacific Sunwear clothes phase.

2. Who were your best friends in high school?
April was one of my best friends in high school...and still is to this day! The funny thing is we used to hate each other in 6th grade until we were forced to be stand partners for flute in band in 7th grade...once we got to know each other, we developed a great friendship. She is someone I did and still can completely trust!

I was also good friends with Amanda our junior & senior years (and still are!)

not a picture while we were in high school but one that I like of us

Plus Jeannette, who is affectionately dubbed as "Spanish Ho"
 
Me, April, and Jeannette out for Amanda's 21st birthday! 

3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
I would usually hang out with my friends or do homework at the beginning of high school. I was busy during the week with school and dance so it was better to just relax on the weekends. Once I got to my junior & senior years, I was working at Rite Aid on the weekends.

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
I had my fair share of "crushes" but never dated anyone. Infact, my first boyfriend was not until after I graduated COLLEGE! Looking back, I was not a fan of most of the guys (with the exception for a few) in my graduating class.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
I think we had this thing called the WHAC club because we didn't like someone, which is obviously very mean and it didn't last long! And we would use code names for people. I can't remember much more than that!

6. If you could relive one moment/day/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
I think it would have to be the 7th grade class trip to Boston. We did a historic tour of Boston, got to go shopping at Quincy market, had a dinner dance at the Holiday Inn hotel where we were staying. I remember we weren't suppose to be watching TV in our rooms but my roommates and I decided to be "bad" and watch it at like 1am as one of my friends Alex decided to iron things. The little things you remember!! It makes me want to go back and visit Boston really bad!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment