Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Social



Time for another link up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social! I am up so early to try and finish digging my car out incase I have to be at work at 4 and for work tomorrow. Happy happy joy joy.
 
1. What was your first car?
My first car was to be my brother Mark's 1996 Toyota Corolla but my brother Brian totaled it my spring semester of my freshmen year of college (it was his car until I got my license then he had to buy a new one). I ended up with a better deal....2004 Toyota Corolla! 
 
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
I have a few! My first grade teacher Mrs. Bowers was awesome. Probably my favorite teacher from elementary school. My middle school foreign language teacher, Mrs.Reith, is the reason why I studied foreign languages in college...my college admissions essay was about her. And my 11th & 12th grade Spanish teacher Mrs. Gray was awesome. 
 
3. Were you involved in any extra curricular activities/sports? Share pictures if you can!
From kindergarten throughout high school, I danced. It was my thing. I did every type of dance my studio offered except pointe. When I graduated, I was doing jazz, lyrical, and hiphop. My favorite was tap. 
 This was my jazz costume one year to "Taste of India"
 
4. What was your favorite birthday party?
I don't think I have any pictures of it but it was when I did a painting one at plaster fun house. It was so much fun! I'm also the kid that did not want a Sweet 16 party.
 
5. Who was your celebrity teen crush?
I had a few...
I had a thing for Brad Pitt before he cheated on Jennifer Aniston with Angelina Jolie. 
 


Also, Justin Timberlake. I actually still have a thing for him. Except thank goodness he got rid of that nasty blonde curly hair!
 
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
I don't think I was allowed to watch anything related to Beavis & Butthead and South Park. Nor did I care because I had no interest in that!  

3 comments:

  1. Umm that's a way better deal!!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a crush of Justin Timberlake too.

    I also wasn't supposed to be watching Beavis and Butthead, but I really never had an interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to tap dance too!! Great post:)

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete