Wednesday, April 3, 2013

{WILW!}






Happy Wednesday everyone!! I am back linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday. Here's what I'm loving this week:


I'm loving...the dress I got today (along with a few other things) at the Loft for my niece's communion next Saturday! (I'm her godmother). I love it even more that EVERYTHING was 50% off!



I'm loving...that we had such an awesome time in the city on Saturday at the American Girl Place. My niece Emma had a little tea party there for her 4th birthday (which is tomorrow!)


I'm loving...that I heard back from a district I applied to for a job saying they're reviewing my credentials...there's hope!!

I'm loving...this blog, Bloom & the girl behind it, Nicole. She is so honest about her faith and her love for her marriage(she just got married March 8th!). It's so inspiring to read someone's blog who gives you such hope for your own life. Check it out if you haven't already.

I'm loving...my new Michael Kors watch! I have been toying with the idea of getting one and finally did last Friday.

I'm loving...that I can eat ice cream again! I gave it up for Lent and it was a long 40 days.

I'm loving...my flight to visit my best friend Stephanie in Atlanta is booked! I am not going until the beginning of August but it'll be AWESOME!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment