Sunday, April 21, 2013

{Sunday Social}



Welcome back to Sunday Social!! Link up with Ashley & Neely to share your answers to this week's questions and maybe find some new blog friends in the process!


1. What is your shopping weakness?
Oh heavens...definitely purses and underwear! ha! I could buy a purse any day over the week over a pair of shoes...absolutely despise shoe shopping! And if Victoria's Secret has underwear 7/$26, you can't resist that!
2. What is your food weakness?
Mexican food....and french fries when I have had a bad day.

3. What is your go-to movie to watch when nothing else is on? 
I could always watch anything with Jennifer Aniston (my favorite actress!!) or any FRIENDS episode. :)
4. What is your go to breakfast food?
I am not a huge breakfast person, which is kind of not good since they always say "breakfast is the most important meal of the day". I am content with a bagel & cream cheese or a Nutri-Grain bar.

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
Oh heavens...if I don't have coffee, it makes for a rough day. I like it light (with creamer) and sweet. I could never drink black coffee! So gross!

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    I also *hate* shoe shopping and have a weakness for french fries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up! I love love love Friends too! I was actually just watching it this morning :) Have a great rest of your sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put my shopping obsession as Victoria Secret underwear as well! I guess in my book, you never can have too many pairs.

    And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big breakfast person either, my stomach is content with a granola bar!!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!
    Jamie's Journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am OBSESSSED with Friends!!! An episode a day keeps my mood upbeat! And I totally agree that black coffee SUCKS! I am a sweet and sugary girl all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete