Sunday, January 13, 2013

{Sunday Social}






I am back linking up with Ashley & Neely for this week's Sunday Social. For this week's link up, it's another chance to introduce your blog to the blog world and find some great new friends!

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
My blog is called "Live, Laugh, Love." I have always felt that it is so true to life and I consider it to be my motto in life. I may change it soon though, who knows?! :) I have been blogging going on my third year now. I discovered a bunch of blogs on adoption when I was recovering from a surgery in December 2010 and I was just in awe of these families. Through those blogs, I discovered other blogs about people's lives in general and thought "Well, this would be fun!" 

2. Why do you blog?
I blog because I find it therapeutic in a way. If I am having a bad day, someone in some part of the country/world has had one of those days and can relate. If I have good news, I want to share my happiness. I've found it to be my creative outlet. 

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
Oh goodness! This is a tough question and I'm trying to jog my memory...it may be either Live a Charmed Life or Life In It's Ordinary Form .

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
Hmm. That is kind of tough. Probably The Best Four Months of my Life which recapped when I was studying abroad my junior year of college in the spring semester. I would go back in a heart beat!

5.  What are your blogging goals for 2013?
I would like for my blog to have a blog design done by someone (I'm doing my research). I would also like it to continue to grow and make new friends!

6. Name your top three favorite blogs.
Another hard one!!! They would have to be~
~ Everything Beautiful
Kristin's Knook
This Kind of Love

 

3 comments:

  1. I said that I found blogging therapeutic as well! It changes your life, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout-out, Kristin!
    I really enjoy reading your blog too because you're so honest and down-to-earth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to sometime get a blog design too (I wish people weren't charging an arm and a leg for them though! So, if you find someone cheap, let me know!)

    I know what you mean about writing to have someone relate when you have one of those no good, very bad days (remember that book?) That's what I love about the bloggy community too!

    I studied abroad too during my junior year (London) and it was the MOOOOST amazing time of my life (who cares that it cost me a small fortune, it was soo totally worth it for every penny!) I say we vaca abroad, whatcha think? Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete