Thursday, January 3, 2013

{It's Okay Thursday!}






Linking up again with Neely & Amber for It's Okay Thursday!



It's Okay....

....that I was REALLY excited one of my teachers was back today after subbing for her for a month....it meant I was rid of the class that was always trouble for me!

...to come home from school, take a shower, and put your PJS on immediately...especially when you're not feeling good!

...to cry at the amount of $$$ you owe in student loans. At this rate, I am going to need a fourth job. Or win the lottery because it'll take me forever to pay off $73K. 

...to want an actual teaching job. It'll help pay off my loans.

...I want to order my Erin Condren planner...even though I just complained about my loans. I do have money from my grandma from Christmas! 

...to have snippy moments. Who is perfect?!

...to be frustrated I can't figure out how to make a line down the middle of two columns on Microsoft Excel. I hate Microsoft Excel.

...to want to give my shift tomorrow night up but need the $$. #firstworldproblems

...to have laughed that Kim Kardashian is having Kanye West's love child.

 ...that I need to go back to the gym but want to wait until I feel better.

...to want to plan a vacation but have no money right now. I hate bills. 

...to be going to bed. I cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. im feeling a lot of these :) getting into pjs is a must after getting home :)

    ReplyDelete