Saturday, January 16, 2016

Disney Vacation Recap Day 1: Hollywood Studios

Back in July 2015 (wow, crazy to write that!), I spent a week in Disney with my brother, sister-in-law, their three kids and my mom. We went once before all together in August 2011 so the heat was something we were expecting. And frankly, we weren't even escaping it at home in NY so it doesn't matter!

So since I *just* got around to uploading pictures on my vacation from school, I guess I can get around to updating this.

The first day we went to Hollywood Studios. No one in my family is really a rollercoaster person so we did not go on Tower of Terror or Aerosmith's Rockin Rollercoaster. I haven't been on those since my friends made me go on them during our trip in January 2011.


So sad with no Sorcerer's hat! :(


My niece Emma & I in line for The Voyage of the Little Mermaid. One of my favorites! 

 My brother Mark & nephew Steven decided to go on Toy Story Mania one more time so we waited to meet Buzz and Woody. I wanted a picture by myself and then the nieces jumped in! 


I think I was in 4th grade when Toy Story came out. When my nephew was 3-4, he was obsessed with it. Now they are making a Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios and I can't wait to go back when it is done!

We also saw the Frozen show they have at Hollywood Studios. The day we were there, it was SO HOT! Dripping in sweat could've been a term used multiple items that day! So the Frozen Show was a nice time to cool off!

 

We had dinner reservations at Mama Melrose's and did the Fantasmic dining package. I highly recommend it! We got great seats of the Fantasmic show on the water (which they didn't see last time) and it is always one of my favorites!







Despite the heat, it was a great day! Next up, Magic Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment