Sunday, April 27, 2014

{Sunday Social}


Link up with 

This week's Sunday Social is about pet peeves! We all have them, whether we like to admit it or not!

{1} What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
My friends all make fun of me because a lot of things annoy me when I drive. I tend to have a bit of road rage. My biggest driving pet peeve is people who tend to leave their blinker on for eternity. It drives me nuts!! If you are going to change lanes, put your blinker on, change and shut it off! Not that hard!! It's a toss up between that and people who drive up your butt during traffic?


{2} What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
Hmm, I am not quite sure. It could be the people who are always pushing for sponsorships. If you want that, that's great. It's not for everyone's blogs.

{3} What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
Trying on clothes. I hate it. Honestly, it seems dumb to say but I would rather buy the clothes and try them on at home to exchange them if needed. I especially hate pants shopping. Why must it be so difficult?!

{4} What is your biggest general pet peeve?
Oh boy. This could be a tough one. I guess I have a few:
~same side sitters in a booth. What? Isn't that awkward? 
~when people chew their gum like cows.
~people who don't know how to park and take up two spaces!!

{5} What is your most irrational fear?
Hmm. I have to say dying alone. I know it sounds weird but I want to have lived a good life and be surrounded by people I love! 

1 comment:

  1. I also hate people who don't turn their blinkers off once they are done with them! So annoying!

    ReplyDelete