Sunday, April 6, 2014

{Sunday Social - All About Twitter!}


Happy Sunday everyone!! It is a gorgeous day outside and I plan on taking my puppy for a walk before I spend my night at work.

This week's Sunday Social questions with Ashley & Neely are all about Twitter.


{1} When did you join Twitter?
I literally just went back and scrolled through all of my twitter. I joined 5 years ago in 2009 when I was still in college!!


{2} Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
Any friends that don't live close by!

{3} Who is your favorite celebrity to follow?
I actually feel like I follow more celebrities then actual friends, ha ha! 
Emily Giffin is one of my favorite authors so I love reading her tweets. So excited for her book on 5/20!!
Jenna Marbles - who doesn't love her videos?!
and of course, TayTay aka Taylor Swift

{4} Have you ever had a celebrity respond to a tweet?
Yes!! I also follow Dominique Moceanu, a gymnast from the 1996 Olympics team, who wrote a book. When I finished her book, I was tweeting that I cried because it was so beautiful and she retweeted it! 

{5} What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
I follow Victoria's Secret, Vera Bradley and The Loft.

{6} Give us three tweeps we should be following:
Common White Girl - these tweets crack me up.
BabEvansMTV - Okay, if you have ever watched a season of Teen Mom, you'd know it's Jenelle's mom. It's an unofficial twitter but the tweets are done in her mom's voice so it is too funny!
It's Bad Luck Brian

1 comment:

  1. Common white girl is new to me, soo funny! Definitely a new follow for me.
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete