Sunday, April 13, 2014

{Sunday Social!}



Holy cow, it's Sunday again! Except I am super happy about it being Sunday and not having to get up at 5am tomorrow for school because..... I AM ON SPRING BREAK!!! That was the longest seven weeks from our last break ever. I am super excited to go visit my BFF April in Florida and go to Disney! :)

This week's Sunday Social questions with Neely & Ashley are all about "bests."

{1} What was your best birthday?

I would have to say my last two birthdays have been the best! My 26th I went into the city with a group of my girlfriends and just celebrated. It was simple and awesome (the puking in Penn Station was not).
Olivia, Me, Shannon, Amanda, Emily and Jade
Thanks to New Paltz, I have such amazing friends! <3

My 27th birthday was celebrated back in our stomping grounds of New Paltz with a bar crawl. Again, so fun!




{2} What was your best vacation?
Yikes...this is a tough one! I have to say that probably my cruise with my ex-boyfriend was the best vacation. I love traveling and love the beach/water. It's my happy place. I went to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau, Bahamas. I had the best time and would totally go on one again!



{3} What is the best date you've ever been on?
 When I saw The Lion King on Broadway and had dinner with my now ex. I cried at the Lion King. Maybe because it is one of my favorite movies!!

{4} What is the best movie (quality) you've seen?
Hmm. Honestly, this is an EXTREMELY tough question. I would say it is a toss up between Forrest Gump and The Blind Side.


{5} What is the best TV show ending of all time?
I honestly hate when they're over because then I feel like I have nothing to watch! So, I really can't pick just one. I have three:

FRIENDS (this is FOREVER be my all-time favorite show.)

Gilmore Girls

ER
 

1 comment:

  1. I always cry when i watch the Lion King too! And you can't beat The Blind Side! :)

    ReplyDelete