Sunday, April 20, 2014

(Sunday Social- Happy Easter!}






Happy Sunday everyone. Happy Easter as well! I hope everyone had a blessed holidays with family & loved ones. I spent my day traveling back from my vacation to see my best friend April and we went to Disney for two days! Wait til you hear about my recap later this week.

But for now, before I drift off to never never land so I can babysit tomorrow on my last day of Spring break, here's my Sunday Social with Ashley & Neely:


{1} 5 songs you'll listen to for the rest of your life:
1. "Wind Beneath My Wings" - Bette Midler
2. "Heaven Is a Place on Earth" - Belinda Carlisle (this is my SONG for karaoke!)
3. "Uptown Girl" - Billy Joel
4. "Don't Stop Believin" - Journey
5. "Man I Feel Like a Woman" - Shania Twain

{2} 5 things on your bucket list
1. Meet Jennifer Aniston (I will die happy if this happens. She's my favorite actress)
2. Swim with the dolphins
3. Travel to every Spanish speaking country
4. Stay at EVERY SINGLE Disney Resort
5. Run a 5K

{3} 5 celebrities you'd love to hang out with for a day
Jennifer Aniston (obviously!)
Taylor Swift
Ellen DeGeneres
Reese Witherspoon
Channing Tatum

{4} 5 things you always carry in your purse
-phone
-keys
-wallet
-work card (otherwise i can't ring in orders)
-gum

{5} 5 books on your reading list
Catching Fire & Mockingjay (I need to finish the Hunger Games Series!)
Is Heaven for Real?
5 People You'll Meat In Heaven
Eat Pray Love (I have been halfway through it for years...NEED TO FINISH!)
 
{6} Share the last 5 photos on your phone
I look a lot of snaps this weekend when I was in Disney to post on FB & instagram to make my co-workers jealous
Went to Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival!
 

Send this picture to my boss Daimys...she was totally jealous!
 

 My venti coffee from Starbucks this morning in Orlando before I went home





With my bestie April after a fun filled day at Epcot!


No comments:

Post a Comment