Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social - All About 3's!



This week's theme on Sunday Social with Ashley & Neely is all about 3's!

{1} What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without?
I would have to say checking social media (I really want to try to do a social media free weekend), COFFEE, and talking to friends.
{2} What are three things that scare you the most?
Needles, clowns, guns

{3} What are three places you want to see before you kick the bucket?
France, Italy and Hawaii!

{4} What are three movies you will always love?
Now & Then, Beauty & The Beast (my ultimate #1 disney movie) and The Good Girl

{5} What are your 3 favorite current songs?
"Cop Car" ~ Keith Urban
"All of Me" ~ John Legend
"Human" ~ Christina Perri

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh clowns. WHY do people think they're so funny? I went to a halloween party a friend hosted a few years ago. One of my FAVORITE people dressed so completely from head to two and painted his face so intricately as a clown, I didn't recognize him at all. He came up to me to hang out/ talk, and I cried in a closet the rest of the night haha! Now & Then was the best movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! I don't know how I forgot about Now and Then! I love that movie :D and I can't stand clowns either.. ick!

    www.dianamechelle.com

    ReplyDelete