Wednesday, July 10, 2013

{WILW}



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3878777/?claim=kqxkx3erw4t">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Happy Wednesday, y'all! I am back with Jamie for another round of What I'm Loving Wednesday! Here's what I'm loving this week:

I'm loving...that in nine days, Shannon, Meghan and I get to see this lady in concert (and have a fun-filled weekend!)


I'm loving...how awesome of a wedding Bryce & Lisa had on July 4th! It was spectacular and I am so glad Bryce is a part of our family. 


I'm loving...that I am making more money now at work that I am serving finally. Although this morning was slow, hopefully I will make more money this weekend!

I'm loving... that I finally got my butt back to the gym today! I got so busy with work, school, my tutoring jobs that going to the gym was the LAST thing on my mind for the past few months. Today, I finally bite the bullet and went on my way home from work. My body feels like jello but I am excited to continue to go....I am making myself work out even at home in the morning before work (like tomorrow) if I can't go.

I'm loving... my puppy Lily. She may LOVE to bite my toes and other skin on me but she's a doll.

I'm loving... that Here Comes Honey Boo Boo will be back next week. I know that it is SUCH a bad show (just like Bravo's Princesses of Long Island) but it is my guilty pleasure! The kid cracks me up.


PS - Make sure you follow me on BlogLovin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment