Sunday, June 30, 2013

{Sunday Social!}






Happy Sunday everyone! I am so sad that Google reader is gone tomorrow. I have imported everything over to Bloglovin but I am still confused a bit as to how it functions. Guess I will have to play around with it!!

Linking up today with Ashley & Neely for another round of Sunday Social!

This week's questions...

1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Honestly, that is a tie. I pretty much love any movie Jennifer Aniston is but one of my FAVORITES is The Good Girl. I also absolutely adore Bridesmaids because it is totally hilarious!

2. What is your favorite movie quote?
"When you realize when you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible" - When Harry Met Sally


3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls night?
That could be a total chick flick or a comedy! Bridesmaids is definitely a winner here but I would also say The Notebook!


4. What is the best breakup movie?
Umm...hello? The Break Up with Jennifer Aniston & Vince Vaughn....so hilarious!!!


5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Reese Witherspoon or Jennifer Aniston.


6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?
I feel like I would want to raid Jennifer Aniston's closet! She is so laid back yet when she has to be elegant, she totally is. I love her style! I also wouldn't mind her body either.



  

1 comment: