I love this week's questions! They are all about shopping! Link up with Ashley & Neely.
1. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Honestly, this is a tough question! I do enjoy shopping at Target (maybe it's the logo), Victoria's Secret (those 7/$26 panties sales are my downfall!) and Old Navy. I am pretty simple.
2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Oh definitely Louis Vuitton!! I want a LV bag when I can afford it....aka NEVER.
3. What is your closet must-have staple?
Hmm. I would definitely say caridgans because you can dress them up for wearing them to school over a short-sleeved blouse or casually out with friends. And that little black dress....which I have yet to add to my collection.
4. What is your favorite kind of shoes? (brand or style?)
I am probably the only girl that absolutely HATES shoe shopping! Seriously, I would rather be barefoot then wear shoes. So my go-to shoe is flip flops from Old Navy!
5. What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten?
Hmm. This is kind of tough. I did get a denim jacket years ago from the Gap that was originally like $90 for $10! And I got a zip up hoodie once from Aeropastle for $3.
6. What is a style you'd love to try?
I see so many people be able to pull off maxi dresses but I just feel like they wouldn't work on me being so tall. Who knows? Maybe I'll try it out if I find a good deal on one!