Sunday, June 16, 2013

{Sunday Social}






It's been awhile since I linked up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social. Or it feels like awhile. Anyways, here it goes for another week!

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
I actually have a few. One of them is people who put on their turn signal to change langes and when they are in front of you now that they've changed lanes, they forget to turn the signal off. DRIVES ME NUTS!  I also can't stand slow drivers, or those who ride up your butt in traffic. If there's a line of cars in front of me, chances are pretty good I can't go any faster, you idiot! 

2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
I don't really like those who beg/advertise for sponsors.

3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
Hmm.... I would have to say people who cause unnecessary drama. Life's too short to be petty. 

4. What is your most irrational fear?
That would probably have to be needles. I get so squeamish when I have to get one! 

5. Name three celebrities you would want to have dinner with:
 Definitely Jennifer Aniston



Channing Tatum
 
 Taylor Swift

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer Aniston is on my list too! Love her.

    I just don't understand the blinker thing how can you just leave it on?! Don't you hear it? lol I love when cars think I am the one going slow and then switch lanes and then get tied up just like they were in my lane! dumb. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Jennifer Aniston!!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you :)

    I also have a blog design site, if you need a custom blog design check it out :)Christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete