Sunday, July 6, 2014

{Sunday Social}




{1} What is your favorite genre of music?

I would honestly have to say probably pop music. I love those catchy tunes that "get stuck in your head." Most of my iTunes is pop music (Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, One Direction, etc) with a mix of country (which comes in as a close second) and rap. My taste is ALL over the place!!


{2} What is your favorite genre of movies?
Comedy and drama. Two of my favorites:



{3} Do you watch reality TV? If so, what was the first show you remember watching?
Survivor: Australian Outback.   I remember my mom being in a pool to see who won and I watched it to see how the person she got did (who was Elizabeth Hasselback....many moons ago!!). Now, I have my "guilty pleasure" reality TV shows!

{4} Who is an actress you'd want to be BFFs with?
 Hands down...Jennifer Aniston!!

{5} Who is an actor you would be happy to be stuck with on an island?

Channing Tatum!!!


Link up with Ashley & Neely.

No comments:

Post a Comment