Sunday, June 15, 2014

{Sunday Social}







Here I am back at another round of Sunday Social. I have been in a major blogging funk because my life has just been nonstop. Between work and school ending, finals and regents have started and I need to catch up on life like ASAP!


{1} 4 favorite phone apps:
-Instagram...I am on it CONSTANTLY when I am at work. 
-SnapChat. Slowly becoming addicted to it.
-DuoLingo...how I learn my Italian 
-Pinterest....if I can't do it on my computer, I am pinning on my phone. #PinterestAddictsUnited

{2} 4 favorite Summer TV shows
-I am liking "The Bachelorette" with Andi this summer. I like that she is smart and goes with her guts. I give her major props after she told Juan Pablo off.

-Orange is the New Black. One word: ADDICTING. Everyone I work with (or know) was raving about this so I started watching it on Netflix....I am almost halfway through the first season. LOVE IT!

-I'm looking forward to "Abby's Studio Rescue" on Lifetime. Let's face it...Lifetime sucks me in all the time!
....that is all I am really watching other than reruns.

{3} 4 things you would NEVER do
-Get a tattoo....sitting there being poked & prodded with needles freaks me out. I have a phobia of needles.
-Own a gun
-Visit the Middle East
-live in a nudist colony....I like clothes too much!!

{4} 4 items you carry with you no matter what
-my iPhone
-keys
-gum
-wallet

{5} 4 blogs you should follow:
-Everything Beautiful. I think this was one of the first blogs I fell in love with. This family is in China now adopting their 6th(!!!!!!!) China baby and they have 3 biological daughters. Their faith & happiness is just overwhelming and inspiring.

-I Wore Yoga Pants to Work 

-Lessons with A

-Life with the Leakeys



Link up with Ashley & Neely!
 
 



- 

2 comments:

  1. I chuckled when I read that you'd never get a tattoo. I have two (back of my neck and my front right hip) and I'd love to get another. The one on my neck didn't hurt but the one on my hip hurt like the dickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at the not get a tattoo one, I have a few of them and I honestly slept through most of them.

    ReplyDelete