Sunday, September 22, 2013

{Sunday Social}



How is it Sunday already again?! I swear sometimes the weeks drag on and my weekend days fly by. I am back linking up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social. I absolutely love this week's questions!


1. What is your favorite handbag you have ever owned?
Oh goodness..handbags are like my THING! Some girls love shoe shopping. I love purse shopping!! I have a few favorites:

My MK bag my brother Brian gave me for Christmas 2011:



and the Coach bag my brother Eric gave me last year for Christmas! I can't find a picture of it but I do love my purses.

2. What is your dream bag you lust over?
I would LOVE to have a LV bag!

3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
In my work bag for school, the daily essentials would be gum, a water bottle, pens & pencils, a pad of hall passes for the kids, the folders I have for each class, my wallet, my planner and my phone for entertainment on my off periods.

In my purse, see below!

4. What's in your purse?
I am using the MK tote I have above and the following is in it (after I cleaned out most of the junk!)
My camera, a VB coin purse, my apron for work with a bunch of pens in it, my car keys, my house keys (not pictured), my iPod, my book for work for when I am serving & takeout, hand lotion, my MK wallet and my glasses cases.


No comments:

Post a Comment