Sunday, September 28, 2014

{Sunday Social}






I have been so busy trying to keep my head above water with school & planning that I have barely had time to blog! There'll be a catch up post soon (after my observation this week) but here's another go-around at Sunday Social with Ashley & Neely.


{1} What is your favorite magazine to read?
Honestly, I think the only one I buy regularly is Cosmopolitan (I really should just get a subscription). People is a guilty pleasure as well as US Weekly and Star.


{2} What is the best thing you have seen online lately?
http://time.com/3430491/taylor-swift-internet-meme-no-its-becky-tshirt/

I don't know why but I found that awesome because it shows Taylor's sense of humor

{3} Who is your favorite celebrity to follow on Instagram or Twitter?
Kourtney Kardashian on Instagram. Seriously, she looks amazing when she is pregnant. 

{4} Is there one article of clothing no matter what the season you can't help but love?
Probably sweat pants. I will come home and put them on to be a lazy bum after a long day of work any day of the year!

{5} Do you prefer email or snail mail?
Considering usually all I get in snail mail is my bills, email! Ha! I do love when I get a random "Hi I miss you card!" from one of my friends. 

Now back to my regular scheduled day of lesson planning before working tonight. I am one tired teacher!  

No comments:

Post a Comment