Sunday, October 12, 2014

The last Sunday Social



Today is apparently the last Sunday social link up with Ashley & Neely. What?!  Where was I when that announcement was made? However, Ashley did say a new one is coming about in November so I am excited to see what that is all about. I just love finding new blogs and meeting new people!

So this week's theme is going back to the first round of Sunday Social questions!

{1} How did you come up with your blog name?
I remember being at home after having surgery and was reading adoption blogs. I just kept stumbling upon blogs and then decided to start one myself. I wanted something that meant something to me and there came "Live Laugh Love." It's my life motto. You gotta live and enjoy every minute of every day. You need to laugh at yourself and the little things in life, otherwise it's torture. And most importantly, love.

{2} What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting new people and connecting about things you have in common! I love finding other teachers and I have found many great tips/techniques to use in my classroom. 

{3} What is one thing you discovered because of blogging and now cannot live without?
Hmm...probably RueLaLa or HauteLook! 

{4} Facebook or Twitter...why?
Facebook! I love adding pictures.

{5} If one celeb read your blog, who would you want it to be?
Jennifer Aniston! Hands down, my favorite actress!!

{6} What is something you want someone to know about your blog? 
I am not trying to be fake and impress people. I don't care about sponsorship and how many followers I have. it's not a numbers game to me. I just want a place to look back on memories and connect with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment