Sunday, August 25, 2013

{Sunday Social}






I am finally home after what seemed to be the longest double I have worked in forever. As I am watching the VMA's, I figured I would link up for another weekend of Sunday Social with Ashley & Neely.

{1} What do you miss most about being a kid?
OMG such a hard decision!! I believe that would entail:
-Nap time (yeah, this can still happen as an adult but still)
-Not having responsibility aka bills
-Friday night TV (TGIF lineup anyone?!) as well as my favorite TV shows:
 Full House!


Boy Meets World!

Saved by the Bell



-Being able to dream big and not have anyone shoot it down!

{2} Did you have a nickname growing up?
My mom used to call me Maggie...which got really awkward when my brother gave his now wife a cat when they were dating and she named it Maggie. My grandma used to call me Krissy and my soccer coach called me Christmas.

{3} What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
I used to love going on the slide and the monkey bars. We also enjoyed playing red rover and building forts out of our lunchboxes when we were in kindergarten!

{4} What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a pediatrician but my guidance counselor in 6th grade told me I was too stupid to be one. Nice, right? I only wanted to be one because of how much I loved Dr.Doug Ross (Mr.George Clooney) on ER. Then I decided I wanted to become a teacher.

{5} Did you participate in any school activities?
Swim team in middle school, Culture Club, Anchor Club, Honor Society, Future Business Leaders of America (which is pretty funny I don't own/run a business), Key Club.

{6} What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
My kindergarten teacher called my mom because I had refused to go outside one day at recess. My mom asked what was my reason and apparently it was because I didn't want to get my new shoes dirty. High maintenance from a young age! Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment