First off, Happy Mother's Day out there to everyone!! I unfortunately don't get to spend Mother's Day with my mom because I am working but in 4 weeks, we are going to see The Lion King on Broadway for her birthday/mother's day gift!
1. What was your favorite TGIF show?
Tough tough choice! When I was younger, that was my lineup. Haha. I would say Full House and then Step by Step. Plus, Uncle Jesse was (and still is) a hottie!!
2. What was your favorite Saturday morning TV show?
Definitely Saved by the Bell. I was convinced I was going to marry someone like Zack Morris! Haha.
3. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Kids Incorporated?
I don't recall either of these from my childhood!! I remember Barney more than these two! Ha!
4. Zack Morris or AC Slater?
Definitely Zack Morris!! I was convinced he would be my husband. That blonde hair and his looks were just what I wanted. And I loved how much he loved Kelly!
5. Which show would you love to see remade (for example Boy Meets World is back as Girl Meets World)?
First off, I am excited to see the Boy Meets World Spin Off! I think it will be interesting to see how Corey and Topanga's life is now. I would love to see a Saved by the Bell update with Zack and Kelly and their kids.