Sunday, November 17, 2013

{Sunday Social}







I am back from a lovely adventure to my college town for my birthday (that is tomorrow!) so I will be sharing the fun adventures my two friends and I had later in the week. Time to go rest up for two days of parent-teacher conferences.

Link up with Ashley & Neely here!

1. Name four jobs you have had in your life:
camp counselor, cashier at Rite-Aid, host/takeout/server @ CPK and teaching.

2. Name four movies you would watch over and over:
Bridesmaids
The Blind Side

We're The Millers (can't wait to buy it this week!)
The Notebook!


3. Name 4 Places you have lived:
my hometown, New Paltz, Seville, Spain and that's it. I have only lived in three places!

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods:
Chicken (I eat this a few times a week), Pizza, Caesar Salad, and cantaloupe
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you:
my iPhone, my purse, my keys and hand sanitizer
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation:
Disney World, a cruise to the Bahamas, Spain and England!
 

1 comment:

  1. Well first off happy birthday! And also the Blind Side has been on TV recently and I've watched it a couple times... so good! Just stopping by from the link up to say hi!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete